The London Resort
A rare opportunity to invest in the most advanced, cutting edge, and state-of-the-art theme park in the world and invest alongside:
The project will be one of the largest construction projects in Europe. Employing 30,000 people and generating billions in investment, it will transform 2.1 million sqm of land on the banks of the Thames into one of the largest, immersive experience centres in the world. The London Resort is 70% covered and offers 73,000 sqm of top-class theme park rides, retail, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. It will also feature Europe’s largest indoor water park.
FACTS AND FIGURES
“Our aim is also to be one of the most sustainable theme parks in the world, pursuing an operational net zero emissions goal.” PY Gerbeau, Chief Executive Officer
- 2.1m Total sqm of resort and theme park space, including hotel
- 73,000 Sqm in top class theme park rides, retail, restaurants, cinemas and theatres spaces
- 100+ Units of retail, restaurants, cinemas and theatres to open at the same time as hotel
- 30,000 Jobs estimated to be created
- 3,500 Capacity, world-class convention and exhibition center
- 17 minutes by train from London St. Pancras and direct access to continental Europe through the Euro Star Station at Ebbsfleet
- 40 minutes by river taxi from Big Ben
- Next to London’s M25 orbital motorway
London is one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations, and is known as the capital of the world! London’s location, global language - that’s English! - and well established legal systems ensure that it is one of the world’s most important business centres in the world.
The project’s unique location presents a major opportunity to maximise river and rail use - and the site is already connected to excellent public transport links. All of this helps to give London Resort a small eco-footprint.
A magnificent development, in the heart of The London Resort. The Paramount Hotels are designed and positioned to encompass magnificent views of the Thames and surroundings. The interiors feature quality brands to produce attractive and comfortable living spaces, befitting of the waterside location.
Beautifully designed 24 sq. m rooms with Thames River View, Resort View and Garden View are 4/5 star category.
A Comparable Case Study
The Radisson Group
58 Years of Excellence - The Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with 7 distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world.
An exceptional management team with a proven track record, The Radisson Hotel Group have a 10-year track record of delivering 90% occupancy and 7% net yields through two hotels in Central London. Both hotels (Park Plaza County Hall Central London and Park Plaza Westminster Bridge) have been managed by The Radisson Group for ten years:
Originally sold in 2010 for £175-250K
- Now valued between £300-380K
- Launch yields were 5-6%
- Current yields of 7-8%
- Liquid investments with a waiting list of buyers.
Conservative NET income projection over 10-years of £460,000 (£40,025 per year rising in line with 3% inflation over 10-years)
(based on 5% yearly capital appreciation) Source: Gardiner & Theobald
Q2/3 in 2022
Q1/2 in 2024)
- £5,000 Reservation Fee
- £69,000 Initial 20% deposit
- £74,000 Second 20% deposit Start of Construction (tentative Q2/3 in 2021)
- £37,000 10%
Q2/3 in 2022
- £185,000 50% on Completion
Q1/2 in 2024)
- RESERVE Reserve a pre-launch discounted unit for only £5,000, locking in instant equity of up to £30,000
- COMPLETE FORM You will be required to complete a form to confirm your reservation
- RECEIPT You will receive your contracts within 2 to 4 weeks